Google Anlytics is collecting basic data from your website or mobile app. A property represents your website or app, and is the collection point in Analytics for the data from your site or app.
Views let you create filtered perspectives of your data; for example, all data except from your company’s internal IP addresses, or all data associated with a specific sales region.
What we will do:
- Signup a Gmail Account (if required)
- Set-up Google Analytics
- Install Google Analytics Plug-in
- Connect Google Analytics to WordPress
- Create up to 5 user(s)
- Grant permissions to interact with data
- Link your AdWords and Analytics accounts
- Set up reporting views and relevant data.
- Set up goals to identify the actions you want users to take on your site
Modify your tracking code to collect additional data such as:
- User interactions with links
- User interactions with Buttons
- User interactions with Video controls
- Ecommerce activities
- User engagement with product lists
- User engagement with internal promotions
- How successfully users moved through your purchase funnel
- checkout process